The recognized multinational company, Xiaomi India, offers the Mi Scholarship 2021 program to understudies considering courses XI, course XII, and undergrad levels. Mi India may be an eminent brand that produces tablets, smartphones, domestic apparatuses, and numerous more items.
The grant is right now open for application, and the final date is 28th February 2021. Today we will help you go through the steps of applying for the scholarship.
- Eligibility- Students of in class XI, class XII, or undergrads.
- Conducted by- Xiaomi India.
- Rewards- Upto INR 5800
- Last date to apply- February 28, 2021.
For class XI and XII
The candidates ought to be Indian citizens to apply for the grant. The Xiaomi India company had propelled the Mi grant as a portion of the Corporate Social Duty (CSR) program.
The eligibility criteria are:
- Students ought to either be considered in lesson XI or Lesson XII.
- They must have secured a least of 70% marks in their lesson X examination.
- Family wage ought to not surpass INR 1,50,000 per annum.
Mi Scholarship Rewards
The Mi Scholarship points to elevate the underprivileged understudies. Over 5,000 understudies from all over India will advantage of this grant. This Scholarship is worth INR 2 crore, and the qualified understudies chosen for the grant will get INR 3,800 to seek after higher education.
For Undergrad Students
The objective of this grant is to supply budgetary help to meriting understudies from weaker segments of the society examining at the undergrad level.
Eligibility criteria for Undergrad Student
- Must be a citizen of India.
- Should be seeking after an undergrad degree such as BA, BSc, BCom, BBA, etc.
- They should have secured a least score of 70% in their Course XII board examination.
- The yearly family pay ought to not be more than INR 1,50,000 from all sources.
The grant points to decrease dropouts of the understudies due to budgetary limitations. Chosen candidates will get INR 5,800 for their higher education for college.
The candidates must apply before registering for the scholarship. The process is
Step 1- Visit the official scholarship page from here.
Step 2- Click on apply now and then register for it.
Step 3- Fill in the details and create a valid password for the site, then click on register.
Step 4- The candidates should verify their mail id from the mail sent to their id.
Step 5- Verify ur phone number by submitting the OTP send on your phone.
After enlistment, the candidates can apply for the Mi Scholarship by either connecting their Facebook and Gmail accounts or giving their enrolled e-mail, phone number, and password.
Step 1- Visit to the official website.
Step 2- Click on apply now and enter the password.
Step 3- Go to “Start application” and fill in the details.
Step 4- press the preview button at the end of the page.
Step 5- Thoroughly check the details above.
Step 6- Submit the application.
Important Documents for the Scholarship
The candidates should submit the correct documents while applying for the scholarship. Documents to be submitted are as follows:
- Aadhaar Card
- Passport size photographs
- Income certificate from the competent authority
- Admission proof (school, college, or university ID)
- Current year’s fee receipt
- Details of the bank (such as canceled cheque or a copy of the passbook)
- Class X marks sheet (for class XI and class XII scholarship)
- Class XII marks sheet (for undergraduate scholarship)
The Selection Process consists of two stages.
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on their scholarly justify and budgetary condition.
- They will also be chosen based on the telephonic meet within the last round.
Hope you are satisfied with the information we have supplied here and can apply for the grant easily. If you like the post, then check out more cool posts like this from here.